- Bancassurance (Insurance)
- Take care of the child's future: with the BAI youth account, when the beneficiary reaches the majority, he / she can buy a car, own housing or professional training that will boost the beginning of a prosperous adult life;
- Competitive interest rates;
- Redemptions are allowed, after 24 months of constitution, for any unforeseen event;
- Additional reinforcements are allowed, which can be carried out by permanent instruction or
- Accounts without expenses: Current accounts associated with the BAI Youth Account are exempt from Monthly Maintenance Expenses;
- Interest capitalization is allowed.
- Photocopy of the Beneficiary's Card, Passport or Identity Card;
- Beneficiary's photograph;
- Photocopy of the Subscriber's Identity Card (2nd Holder);
- Additional reinforcements are allowed;
- Reinforcements must be carried out by permanent instruction or punctual transfer or by direct deposits to the beneficiary's account.
- For redemptions (total or partial) that occurred after 24 months of constitution (after settlement of the second interest period) there is no penalty;
- Early redemptions prior to 24 months have total interest penalty;
In these cases, the Beneficiary must go to the branch to fill out and sign the Account Opening Form and other documentation, so that, from this moment on, they can operate the current account.
Note: For minors who have subscribed at age 17, the application will expire when they are 19 years old.
- Subscription is made by the subscriber (Individual of legal age - 2nd Holder);
- The BAI Youth Account is created in the name of the Beneficiary (Individual underage - 1st Holder);
- In the act of subscription, as the Beneficiary is a minor, the Contract for Subscription to the BAI Youth account must be filled out and signed by the subscriber