- Bancassurance (Insurance)
Private Compensated (Authorized) Overdraft is a consumer credit that corresponds to a debit balance in the customer's current account and is used for debit movements.
- The customer can use the credit for whatever purpose according to their needs;
- Speed in the concession process;
- Immediate access to availability during the current period of the line
Depending on the amount of the collateral invested in time deposit.
- Being a Bank customer for at least 6 (six) months;
- Term deposit constituted, according to the chosen product.
- Photocopy of the identity card;
According to the BAI Operations Price List in force.
At the account domiciliation desk.
It will be made available directly to the Beneficiary’s Current Account.
- Capital: Payable at maturity;
- Interest: Payable monthly.