- Bancassurance (Insurance)
It is a consumer credit associated with the Salary Account of employees.
- Anticipation of salary;
- Liquidity for unexpected expenses.
The maximum amount to be granted is that corresponding to 1 (one) month's salary.
The repayment term is up to 2 months.
Up to 48 (forty-eight) hours.
- Being a BAI Customer for at least 6 (six) months;
- Having a salary domiciled at BAI for at least 3 (three) months;
- Legal-employment relationship with an employer (public or private) for at least 6 (six)
- months confirmed with the existence of an indefinite contract;
- Letter of credit request;
- Photocopy of the identity card;
- Photocopy of the taxpayer card;
- Salary Consignment Declaration;
- Photocopy of the last 2 (two) salary receipts;
- Updated residence certificate or Address Confirmation Statement(1).
At their account domiciliation branch.
Account domiciliation desk.