Indexed Term Deposit
- Security: Safeguard capital from the depreciation of the National Currency (MN);
- Automatism: Automatic renewal for the same period;
- Profitability: The effective interest rate may be higher than that of traditional term deposits;
- Capital Protection: Guarantees the protection of 100% of the initial capital.
- If the kwanza depreciates against the dollar, considering the USD / Kz exchange rate on the maturity and start dates, then the capital reimbursement will be at the Revaluation Value at the maturity rate plus interest;
- If the kwanza appreciates against the dollar, considering the USD / Kz exchange rate on the maturity and start dates, then the capital reimbursement will be at the Initial Investment Amount plus interest.
- Being a BAI Client;
- Filling out the Adhesion Contract;
- Gathering a minimum subscription amount;
- Custody of documents at the Customer Service Desk.
If you need help with BAI Directo or with any of your cards, contact:
For information related to BAI Directo or want to report a situation
Exclusive to subjects related to debit cards (service provided by Call Center EMIS)
For subjects related to VISA Cads (service provided by Call Center VISA) abroad.
For further information contact the nearest BAI branch.