Double Salary Loan
It is a consumer credit associated with the Salary Account of employees.
- Anticipation of salary;
- Liquidity for unexpected expenses.
The maximum amount to be granted is that corresponding to 1 (one) month's salary.
The repayment term is up to 2 months.
Up to 48 (forty-eight) hours.
- Being a BAI Customer for at least 6 (six) months;
- Having a salary domiciled at BAI for at least 3 (three) months;
- Legal-employment relationship with an employer (public or private) for at least 6 (six)
- months confirmed with the existence of an indefinite contract;
- Letter of credit request;
- Photocopy of the identity card;
- Photocopy of the taxpayer card;
- Salary Consignment Declaration;
- Photocopy of the last 2 (two) salary receipts;
- Updated residence certificate or Address Confirmation Statement(1).
At their account domiciliation branch.
Account domiciliation desk.
If you need help with BAI Directo or with any of your cards, contact:
For information related to BAI Directo or want to report a situation
Exclusive to subjects related to debit cards (service provided by Call Center EMIS)
For subjects related to VISA Cads (service provided by Call Center VISA) abroad.
For further information contact the nearest BAI branch.