Tax Payment Service
A service that allows taxpayers to pay taxes
at the Bank (through digital or in-person channels).
Speed in the payment process
Lower risk of fraud
Easy payment and revenue collection management
- To be a BAI Directo user. Only applicable to payments made through non-presential channels (Internet banking);
- To be registered on MINFIN's Taxpayer Website. Only applicable to payments made through non-presential channels;
- To payments made through presential channels (branches). The taxpayer must present the Tax Settlement Document (DLI).
- Taxpayer card;
- Tax stettlement document (DLI).
Meet our corporate services:
- Internet Banking >
- Transfers >
- Collection and Delivery of Valuables >
- TPA - Automatic Payment Terminal >
- Payment Services >
- Tax Payment Service
- Payment by Reference Service >
- Mass Payment Service >
- Collection Service >
- e-BAI >
- é-Kwanza >