BAI Term Deposit
- National currency: Kwanzas (Kz);
- Foreign Currency: United States Dollars (USD).
- Accessibility of the constitution value;
- It allows redemptions without penalty of interests.
Minimum of 50,000 Kz or the equivalent in Foreign Currency (ME).
|Currency||1 Month||2 Months
- In all channels, the customer must choose the term and have the minimum subscription amount available;
- At branches and CAEs, the customer must complete the ‘’Modelo Pedidos Diversos’’ - Mod. 010-075 and specify in the model the product and the amount to be subscribed;
- Through BAI Directo the customer can join the Term Deposit, through the following path: Term Deposits / Constitution / Select the product / Choose the term with the respective interest rate / insert the amount taking into account the minimum amount / accept the general conditions / confirm the data / validate the constitution and the term deposit will be constituted. You can view it on your BAI Directo.
If you need help with BAI Directo or with any of your cards, contact:
For information related to BAI Directo or want to report a situation
Exclusive to subjects related to debit cards (service provided by Call Center EMIS)
For subjects related to VISA Cads (service provided by Call Center VISA) abroad.
For further information contact the nearest BAI branch.