- Administrative Control: detailed extract of all transactions carried out, with date, place of purchase and amount spent;
- Security: in case of loss or theft of the card, the customer may request the card to be blocked;
- Cash Advance: cash withdrawals in Angola and abroad at ATMs and bank branches identified with the VISA symbol;
- Electronic Statement: Monthly statement;
- One Time Password (OTP): Authentication Code for Internet purchase for pages verified by VISA;
- VISA Call Center Service (VCCS): access to VISA's Call Center service;
- Verified by VISA (VBV): security technology for internet purchases, for both buyer and seller.
|Description||Amount (Kz)||No. of use|
|ATMs||200 EUR (exchange/day)||35|
|Internet shopping||800.000 Kz||10|
|Automatic Payment Terminal (TPA)||800.000 Kz||45|
- Interest is calculated and paid monthly on a 365 (three hundred and sixty-five) day basis;
- The borrower will be able to repay the amount due in advance, without penalty.
- The capital will be repaid in accordance with the contract, with monthly payment on the uses made;
- The period between the date the customer uses the card and the date of payment of the statement may be up to 55 (fifty-five) days.
- Reissue (due to expiry);
- Late payment;
- Interest Rate;
- Withdrawal Commissions (domestic and international);
- Purchasing Commissions (domestic and international);
- Exceedance of Limit;
- Card inhibition;
- Tax Charge (VAT);
- International investigation of credit cards.
- Being a bank customer for at least six (6) months;
- Domiciliation of wages or income in a minimum of 3 months;
- Having full knowledge of the general conditions of use of the card, which are found on the back of the model (MOD.010-171).
- Identity Card;
- Income Statement;
- Proof of the term deposit made
- Subscriptions required from the Client and the Bank.
- Approval: 48 hours;
- Issuance and availability for withdrawal:
18 working days (Luanda)
- 23 working days (other provinces)
- Inform the Bank immediately, sending an email to email@example.com, so that their account is immediately blocked.
- Request the domiciliation branch to cancel the Card;
- Call the visa support line.
If you need help with BAI Directo or with any of your cards, contact:
For information related to BAI Directo or want to report a situation
Exclusive to subjects related to debit cards (service provided by Call Center EMIS)
For subjects related to VISA Cads (service provided by Call Center VISA) abroad.
For further information contact the nearest BAI branch.