Term deposit with a rate set according to the capital employed.
BAI HIGH LIQUIDITY is a term deposit with a rate set according to the capital employed, to monetize Treasury surpluses and short-term savings.
• Profitability: income of Treasury surpluses and high savings with liquidity;
• Application deadline: 7 (seven) days and 15 (fifteen) days;
• Security: guarantee of return on capital employed;
• Convenience: product available at BAI Branches and BAI direct.
Conditions of access:
• Be customer BAI;
• Possess minimum amount of subscription;
• Custody of documents on the counter.
• Minimum amount of subscription: AKZ 1.000.000 (one million Kwanzas).
• 7 (seven) and 15 (fifteen) days, without automatic renewal.
Network of BAI branches and BAI direct.
For more information contact the nearest BAI counter from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 to 3:00 pm.