The mass payment service allows that the bank´s company customers carry out a number of payments at once
The mass payment service allows that the bank´s company customers carry out a number of payments at once, in an automated manner and quickly, by sending of files through debit authorization (DDC).
• Not set minimum limits for payment regardless of the format or channel;
• Recipients do not need to have account domiciled in the BAI;
• Integrated reporting of real-time response;
• File loading by IB (formats PS2 and PSX), without need to travel over the counter;
• Remote monitoring account movements by Internet Banking (IB) or extract;
• Choose the format appropriate processing the accounts of the company.
Conditions of access:
• Be customer BAI;
• Have the files with formatting required by the database (Excel, PS2 or PSX);
• Join the BAI Direct service (for Customers who want to create, send and query files PS2 and PSX for processing mass transfer in applying PPF).
• Letter in stating: account and total amount to be charged;
• Accounts and value the credit in each of the beneficiaries.
Agencies, facilities, call centres and Companies BAI Directo.
• Through BAI Directo (Internet Banking) the customer can, after joining the service, create, send and query PS2 and PSX files for processing mass transfers in the PPF application;
• Access keys to the Internet Banking channel in lieu of the formal request to the Bank.