BAI Collection Service
- Bancassurance (Seguros)
- BAI Collection Service
- ATP - Automatic Payment Terminal
Veja abaixo as perguntas mais frequentes
em relação ao à Conta à Ordem Pessoa Colectiva.
What is the BAI Collection service?
The BAI Collection Service is a service that allows companies to receive payments from their customers through electronic files, upon formal authorization from the customer, to be debited to their account in their favor.
Note: Direct account debit (DDC) implies acceptance of the service by customers by signing (or similar authentication) a debit authorization made in favor of the company and sent to BAI in the custody of the Branch.
Is this service available for accounts in National Currency and Foreign Currency?
No. The Service is only available in NC.
What are the advantages of the BAI Collection Service?
The advantages of the service are:
- There are no maximum limits for payments regardless of the file format or processing channel;
- Return reports with processing information;
- Remote monitoring of account movements by electronic statement to be sent at the agreed periodicity
What is the target market for this service?
This service is available to corporate customers.
Is there an access condition to this service?
Yes. Being a customer of BAI Corporate.
How can I join or subscribe to the service?
The service subscription is made at the branch.
What are the payment methods / modalities for the BAI Collection service?
It works by file application.
What costs will the corporate customer have with the BAI Collection service?
- Service fee: 0.5% of the processing fee;
- Minimum amount to be charged: 1,000 Kz;
- Value added tax (VAT): 14% on the value of fees and expenses.
Does the service have operational limits?
Yes, according to the limits defined in the different channels, depending on the Bank's policies and the legislation in force.
Where can I get more information about the BAI Collection Service?
At the account domicile counter.
If in doubt, which channels can you request information from?
You can get more information through:
- BAI agencies
- BAI Support Line: 00244 222 693 890/00244 226 420 990;
- BAI Directo Support Line (924 100 100);