- Credit for the purpose you want according to your needs;
- Speed in the concession process.
- Being a BAI customer for at least 6 (six) months;
- Having a salary domiciled at BAI for at least 3 (three) months;
- Legal-labor relationship with an employer (public or private) for at least 6 (six) months with a fixed or indefinite contract;
- Letter of credit request;
- Photocopy of the identity card;
- Photocopy of the taxpayer card;
- Salary Consignment Declaration;
- Photocopy of the last 3 (three) salary receipts;
- Updated residence certificate or long confirmation statement.
Note: Declaration of address confirmation must be filled out only if: the client does not present proof of the current address (residence certificate, water, electricity or telephone bill); or the address indicated in the identification document does not correspond to the customer's current address (one must attach a copy of the declarant's identification document and proof of residence to the address confirmation statement and fill in the account opening form to update the data
- Consignment of salary at BAI, until the fulfillment of the responsibilities towards the Bank;
- Life insurance (during the term of the credit).
The effort rate corresponds to the percentage of the net income (in this case the salary) destined to the payment of the credit installment (or credits). The Bank must take into account other responsibilities that the interested party may have at BAI or other financial institutions. The effort rate is calculated according to the formula:
Effort rate = (Monthly financial charges / Income) x 100.
Ex: Credit installment (s) 500 / Net salary 2000) / 100 = Effort rate 33.3.
If you need help with BAI Directo or with any of your cards, contact:
For information related to BAI Directo or want to report a situation
Exclusive to subjects related to debit cards (service provided by Call Center EMIS)
For subjects related to VISA Cads (service provided by Call Center VISA) abroad.
For further information contact the nearest BAI branch.